[WriteLog] SO2R Controller Recommendations?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R Controller Recommendations?
From: ricp@charter.net (Ric Plummer)
Date: Fri Jan 24 21:28:20 2003
As a comparison / alternative,
I have been using one computer with two monitors and two sound cards for
several years
and have been very happy with it for operation SO and SO2R.
All stations have W5XD keyers and audio patching and isolation boxes for SSB
and contest recording.
I do have a W2K Server and two other W2K Pro computers in the network, so
back up logs
has never been an issue. When operating M/M I use the server for backup log
as well a internet packet, so all that is off on a seperate computer.
Regards
Ric KV1W