[WriteLog] extra chraracters in mmtty solver in 1.62

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] extra chraracters in mmtty solver in 1.62
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sat Jan 25 15:48:02 2003
> Today in the BARTG Sprint I'm using a Belkin F5U103, that was graciously
> donated to me by Steve, AI9T.  The F5U103 is a USB-to-Serial converter
> that was questionable as to whether it successfully generates FSK.
Testing
> it strictly as an FSK generator with WriteLog and WinRTTY, it would NOT
> generate FSK.

Don, Bill, W9OL, mentioned having the "old one".  Is the one that you're
testing different than the one that Mike, Keith, and I tested about 2 yrs
ago?  I suppose you don't know if you didn't try one back then, but I just
wondered what might have changed and/or how to tell?  I remember trying all
the MMTTY USB parameters when I tried the one we exchanged around 2 years
ago, and nothing worked.  Is the F5U103 a new number??