[WriteLog] Minnesota QSO Party

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Minnesota QSO Party
From: va7lc@shaw.ca (Les, VA7LC)
Date: Sun Jan 26 14:24:07 2003
I find your reply sarcastic and condescending.

Looked to me like you are feeling guilty about this one. If you can't or
won't keep up with the QSO Party rule changes, then remove the contest from
the program, and let somebody who is interested write the module.
Should I email all my requests to you personally? Why have a reflector?
And, if you don't add them to your "to-do's list, what is the point?

If you spent more time on the average Joe who is in the majority , i.e. SOLP
(cw,ssb), than all these esoteric upgrades for multi multi's, networking,
RTTY/MMTTY idiosyncrasies, SO2R, packet users(who don't seem to be able to
search the bands for themselves) then we wouldn't need to post to the
reflector.

Maybe you should spend your time making a contest template for the QSO
Parties, then we wouldn't need to bother you with our little requests.
The 'Big Guns' of course don't bother with these small contests. They are in
the minority (and pay the least), but who want all those fancy 'wish lists'

I like the program. I WANT to use it. I paid for it. I paid to be upgraded,
and I will probably pay to upgrade again.
I would have sent this to you personally, but since you posted to the
reflector on my failures, I thought the reflector should read my reply.

Naturally I expect to be flamed and denigrated by the 'faithful'.

No need for the 'killfile' guys, this is my last post to the reflector.

Les Corris, VA7LC