[WriteLog] downloading mmtty1.62

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] downloading mmtty1.62
From: ronsue@attbi.com (Ron St.Laurent ND5S)
Date: Mon Jan 27 12:09:04 2003
Loyd,

You should be popular.  I can't recall a recent PJ contest RTTY operation
from St.Maarten.  Get ready for a barrage from the mailman upon your return.

I'll be on the island the following weekend for the ARRL INT'L CW CONTEST.

FWIW, I ran the CQWW RTTY with 1.63 and had no problems.

Good Luck and have fun.  I recommend the Boathouse restaurant just east of
the airport.

Ron PJ7/ND5S

Visit my Website at:
www.qsl.net/nd5s