[WriteLog] four periods during one hour

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] four periods during one hour
From: ly2cx@takas.lt (Vygantas Jautakas)
Date: Sat Feb 1 07:16:02 2003
Dear all,
 does any body could help me with the advise how would be
possible to use WL for our local contests we have here in LY.
The key question is that those tests take one hour divided in
four [4]  15 min periods. After each 15 minutes everything starts
all over again. The problem is how to clear multipliers every 15 minutes and
to start
gather tem again as a new once.
Is there any future close to that I mentioned, that could help me? O may be
even better.
TNX.
Best regards.
Vigis, LY2CX