[WriteLog] Update 10.39C ready for downloading...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Update 10.39C ready for downloading...
From: k5dj@austin.rr.com (Ron K5DJ)
Date: Sat Feb 1 13:06:36 2003
     What's new and updated in Update 10.39C - Feb, 2003

Add a QsoWarningCount to [configuration] that adjusts when the
"QSOs since last save" warning appears on the screen.

When opening a second copy of WriteLog, don't put its window in
exactly the same position on the screen as the first.

Fix resize of tool bars (Band Summary, Entry Windows, others.)
if they are floating (used to work correctly only if docked).
also resized correctly when the contest module is changed and
a new size is indicated.

Cabrillo output for following contests now converts what was
logged to the standard abbreviation for the following
additional contests: ARRL 160m, ARRL 10m, CQ 160m, Sprint,
NAQP, RTTY Round Up, ARRL DX (DX).

Namedmul.ini updated to use official ARRL section abbreviations
For: OR, QC, MAR, NWT.

The last thing after finishing all startup initialization is to
turn off all PTT signals.

Add FT-897 rig support. (Note: This rig hasn't been beta tested
Like (We would like it to be tested before we include it in an
update. However we did add it in 10.39C. If you find anything
wrong let us know asap.)

Add support for multiplier module to be able to change field
attributes.

http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/WL1039CUPG.ZIP

 73, de Ron K5DJ