[WriteLog] WL during FRME Test

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL during FRME Test
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun Feb 2 22:04:52 2003
This is a common occurrence in some of the SM6SRW modules such as
the XE test.  It forces you to write over the existing serial number manually.

These problems don't occur in the standard modules that come with WriteLog.

So in essence, it's a problem with the module and not with WriteLog.

73, Don AA5AU