[WriteLog] WriteLog(?) keying radio upon bootup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog(?) keying radio upon bootup
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 4 08:43:47 2003
In a message dated 2/4/2003 5:05:48 AM Greenwich Standard Time,
qrp@gibweb.net writes:

> How do I delete the text of contests I'm not interested in from the WriteLog
> Contest Selection window? For example: I live in Minnesota &have no need
> for the Texas QSO Party (in state). Just my luck I will get a job transfer
> to Texas after the delete!!

Tom, Are you wishing to delete the menu entries in the WL Contest Selection
window for contests that are of no interest to you?  If so, are they really
bothersome enough to really worry about?

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450