[WriteLog] LPT Key8ing under WinXP - UserPort driver problem andsolutio

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] LPT Key8ing under WinXP - UserPort driver problem andsolution report
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Thu Feb 6 11:44:47 2003
Thanks for the comment, Jerry.  I had explored every option I could find
before going with UserPort.

The others may have their good uses, but I've never gotten any to work with
WL.  One is relatively costly and for me proved unreliable.   The other free
one is DLPORTIO, which works fine under some other programs but not WL.

73,  Jon