[WriteLog] Re: WriteLog Digest, Vol 2, Issue 16

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: WriteLog Digest, Vol 2, Issue 16
From: sholton@optonline.net (Steve Holton)
Date: Thu Feb 6 11:59:19 2003
I assume your doing AFSK
How are you doing PTT??
Via rig control?
  or via The com port  that goes to your rigblaster and is also specified
in the rttyrite window port tab for the MMTTY plugin??
(you specify it in the Rttyrite window)
Only in the latter case will the Rigblaster know that your are in Digital
mode and route the actual audio from the soundcard  to the rig.

GL CU in the test
Steve N1NB