[WriteLog] Creating a "master" log

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Creating a "master" log
From: doncassel@compuserve.com (Don Cassel)
Date: Mon Feb 10 10:26:25 2003
Dennis,

Writelog is not really a logging program. It is a contest program. I think
you would be better served to use a dedicate logger in addition to Writelog.
I use DX4Win and import all my Writelog contacts into it for logging
purposes. It has many more capabilities as a logger than Writelog does.
There are other excellent logging programs as I'm sure other will tell you
but I am primarily familar with DX4Win.

73,
Don VE3XD (VE3BUC)