[WriteLog] Writelog on RTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog on RTTY
From: doncassel@compuserve.com (Don Cassel)
Date: Mon Feb 10 21:18:30 2003
John,

It's incorrect to say that Writelog is primarily a RTTY program. It is
primarily a Contesting program that supports RTTY, CW and SSB. I use MMTTY
with Writelog as it seems to copy weak signals better however this
difference is subtle. MMTTY does have some additional features that help in
certain situations such as polar flutter. In any event it seems that RTTY is
certainly a valid topic for discussion on this reflector as are many other
topics that are WL and contesting related.

73,
Don VE3XD