[WriteLog] A Contesting Program?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] A Contesting Program?
From: k4jrb@juno.com (Dave L Thompson)
Date: Mon Feb 10 21:40:53 2003
I agree with KK9A, writelog should be a contesting program not just a
RTTY (MMTTY whatever that is?)
program.  I have not been on RTTY since 1965 when my dad and I ran a
Model 15.  I brought it up to the amateur bands from MARS where my dad
ran a net.  My first RTTY contact was ZK1BS.

I am only interesting in SSB and CW contests now and so far writelog
works well.  I do not want to go back to any MS DOS program especially in
light of microsoft's vow to not allow MS DOS programs to run on new PC's.

Back to contesting and using writelog.

73 Dave K4JRB