[WriteLog] KP4VP and WPX

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] KP4VP and WPX
From: felipe@isla.net (Felipe J. Hernandez)
Date: Mon Feb 10 22:24:47 2003
Ja,  this thread is funny.. kp4VP is a great guy,  Im sure there was a
good reason
For him not listening well. Noise , skills, Rx problem,, decoder......

Actually this happens quite often..  amateurs not experienced in certain
contests get on the air due to the marketing efforts of the organizers,
they don?t know what is really happenning they just know they want to
get out and hand out the mult to as many stations as possible..
For those who got him I think his time was well spent.
I don?t do RTTY but ill bet that Kp4VP beats me at it.

73's
Felipe
NP4Z/KP3Z

Felipe J. Hern?ndez
Founder and Chairman of the Board
Islanet Communications Inc.
787-767-8595 Fax 787-753-8996
Web www.isla.net email fhdez@isla.net

Las grandes mentes discuten las ideas; las mentes promedio discuten los
eventos;Las mentes peque?as discuten a las personas