[WriteLog] where are the MMTTY buttons stored

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] where are the MMTTY buttons stored
From: don.wsixffh@verizon.net (Donald Eriksen)
Date: Tue Feb 11 15:15:26 2003
I think (hope) I'm understanding what you're asking. I believe you mean how
can you modify the OPTIONS/SETUP settings, (Demodulator, AFC/ATC/PLL,
Decode, etc.) for each profile.

That's a subject covered extremely well in Don's (AA5AU) website under
"Advanced RTTYrite MMTTY Settings". It's a fairly complicated process and
Don made it very clear and concise. I refer to his writeup every time I mess
with the Profile Buttons.

As for editing the labling of the buttons themselves, I can't help you.
Doesn't seem like one would want to do that if you display them, the Control
panel would have to be pretty wide to display longer labels.

Don's site page for this is: http://www.geocities.com/writelog/mmtty4.html

Don W6FFH