[WriteLog] CW receive speed

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW receive speed
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Sat Feb 15 11:33:38 2003
I've also been very pleased with CWGet.  Worth every penny of the shareware
registration fee.  I keep two smallish windows running, one for each radio
in an SO2R setup.   Having to type the callsign into WL entry is minimally
inconvenient to gain a wider speed range and other nice features.

Jon         K1US