[WriteLog] To owners of YAESU FT 920

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] To owners of YAESU FT 920
From: don.wsixffh@verizon.net (Donald Eriksen)
Date: Thu Feb 20 15:58:59 2003
Jo and others, You are correct, Writelog has never read the frequency of VFO
B on my FT1000D and I assume on any Yaesu transceiver. This makes it a
little strange to submit logs that have split operation, showing my transmit
frequency  being out of the U.S. band on 40 m. for instance. Although it has
never caused a problem that I know of.

It would be nice if WL detected when the xcvr has Split selected and read
VFO B frequency.