[WriteLog] networked computers and log

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] networked computers and log
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Thu Feb 27 13:04:49 2003
Scot, Don, et al

Thanks. I decided that since that behavior was so unexpected that I would
just restore the logs to the condition I started with and re-run the
experiment. And of course, it worked perfectly!. Go figure. Computers are
so much fun.

I now have the two computers, with a radio each, networked and correctly
recording contacts and transmit lockout. So now to set up for the BARTG
Spring contest before going off to work a week.

Jerry, W6IHG