[WriteLog] WL_CTY.Dat File Update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL_CTY.Dat File Update
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Fri Mar 7 07:12:10 2003
At 09:52 PM 3/6/2003 -0500, Irwin Darack KD3TB wrote:

>I downloaded the latest version of WL.CTY.Dat files from the WWW.K1EA.Com
>site. The instructions say to convert using a application called "Convert
>to Writelog" in the Writelog Programs Directory. I am unable to find this file?

It's all there in the README.TXT file, which is posted to the web site and
is included with the .ZIP file (and I quote):

WL:
   - Extract the WL_CTY.DAT file to your WRITELOG\PROGRAMS directory
     and run the "Convert cty to WriteLog" program from the WriteLog
     program folder (Start -> Programs -> Writelog v10 -> Convert..).
     If you don't have the shortcut, manually run the REACTY32.EXE
     program in the WRITELOG\PROGRAMS directory.

I just don't understand why this has to be so hard for some people!

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC