[WriteLog] FKeys.exe V3.3 update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FKeys.exe V3.3 update
From: keith@kregli.com (Keith Regli)
Date: Sun Mar 9 13:44:15 2003
I've updated the utility with some execellent suggestions by contesters
and fixed a couple of bugs (sorry about that).  The visible changes
include:

        - Added the ablility to have multiple contest files and import
layouts from previous files.
        - Added an INSERT macro to replicate the functions of the Insert
key in WriteLog
        - Added a TOGGLE macro to switch QSO entry windows in SO2R
operation
        - Fixed a bug in transmitting QTCs for WAE

For those new to the list Fkeys is a little (free) add-on to WriteLog
that allows you to use the mouse to press Function Keys and combine
function keys together.  Let me know if you have problems or
suggestions.

Keith Regli (K7KAR)
mailto:keith@kregli.com
http://www.kregli.com