[WriteLog] Cabrillo format for DX

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cabrillo format for DX
From: Zev.Darack@banklink.com (Darack, Zev)
Date: Wed Mar 12 22:59:04 2003
You can create a file by starting writelog and selecting the ARRL DX contest
(outside W/VE) and the generating the cabrillo file.

The only difference between a US and DX station is that you list your
section as DX and the last column of the QSO is the state not the power.
Here is an example:
START-OF-LOG: 2.0
ARRL-SECTION: DX
CALLSIGN: V26S
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH SSB
CLAIMED-SCORE: 3
CLUB: Frankford Radio Club
CONTEST: ARRL-DX-SSB
CREATED-BY: WriteLog V10.36G
NAME: Zev Darack
ADDRESS: somewhere in the world
OPERATORS: N2WKS
SOAPBOX:
QSO:  3800 PH 2003-03-13 0353 V26S           59 100    WA2UBK         59 NJ

END-OF-LOG:

73,
Zev N2WKS