[WriteLog] Need help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Need help
From: ak0a@kc.rr.com (ak0a)
Date: Mon Mar 17 14:15:00 2003
Can anyone shead any light on this? Like to have a solution b4 Thursday
since I will be leaving for the Faroe Islands.

yes, your right. But when we change bands you like to know which stations on
that band are worked by the other stations.
So lets give an example:

first period: running station 1: 10 meters, running station 2 15 meters.
second period: running station 1: 20 meters, running station 2 40 meters.
thirty period: running station 1: 15 meters, running station 2: still 40
meters

So it would be nice when running station 1 knows which stations are worked
by running station 2 on 15 meters during the first period.
If you do a search and pounce you don't want to make dupes.

I hope I have enough time to test this with Writelog.

Otherwise we have to say that station 1 only use 15,40 and 160 and the other
station 10,20 and 80 meters.
I think most of the time we will be running and not search and pounce.
But when pile-ups decrease I like to S&P on the second VFO (on the same
band).

Ronald