[WriteLog] HH4 on 30 rtty

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] HH4 on 30 rtty
From: K9RB@bellsouth.net (Roger Borowski)
Date: Tue Mar 18 20:12:36 2003
They have been real active on 30 Meter RTTY. Every evening has had 30 Meter
activity by either Bill-HH4/W4WX, William-HH4/N2WB, or Jan-HH4/K4QD. They
leave Friday morning around 09:00Z and will be reduced to one station on
Thursday as they pack up for their departure. The online log is up and
running at the web site; http://www.geocities.com/n2wb2003/ I'm not certain
when it was last updated but I know for sure it was good through Saturday
14:00Z yesterday and attempts to send more data were made today. They
presently have in excess of 14000 QSO's as of this afternoon. They have been
there since Monday, March 10th with three stations active around the clock
but they tell me that after around 05:00Z propagation on 160/80, and 40
meters has been nil the entire time. Good Luck to those who still need them.
They are trying their best despite low temperatures at night in the mid 80's
with average 85% humidity. The supply ship never got out of Miami because of
failing an inspection there, so their diet for the duration has consisted of
pasta, rice, and beans, along with some granola bars and Slim Jims that they
brought with them. This time I'm really happy to be helping from home!
73, -=Rog-K9RB=- Pilot Station for Team Haiti 2003