[WriteLog] Crystal: new slashed-zero mono-spaced font

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Crystal: new slashed-zero mono-spaced font
From: eric@K3NA.ORG (Eric Scace K3NA)
Date: Thu Mar 20 18:41:37 2003
   I just came across a new mono-spaced slashed zero font named "Crystal".
This one is a bit narrower than the Andale Mono
(modified) that many are using.  In fact, it becomes quite tiny at "8 point"
size.  The 10 pt size is equivalent to 8 pt for Andale
Mono.

   All of the glyphs are unique; i.e., upper case I is distinct from lower case
L and the digit 1.

   This is a san-serif font, which generally looks better on screens
(particularly LCDisplays) than fonts with serifs.

http://www.seagullscientific.com/html/slash_0.htm

   It's free.

-- Eric K3NA

p.s.: Maybe Scot K9JY can add it to his site.