[WriteLog] Time Display

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Time Display
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 16:03:43 2003
In a message dated 3/25/2003 7:33:27 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
kahager@gis.net writes:

> New user to writelog here, in preparation for WPX this weekend I've been
> successfull in getting all set up with computer controlled etc...
> Question??  I don't have a clock to look at!  Screen shots in the manuel
> show it should be near the log entry window.  Do I have to activate
> something for it to be displayed?  Assistance appreciated

I don't know of any time display within WL.  I use the Windows system clock
which appears at the lower right hand side of my screen.

Be sure to set your system clock (Windows Control Panel) using (GMT)
Casablanca, Monrovia time zone.  WL then will log your contacts with the
correct UTC.

Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC