[WriteLog] "Browse for existing log"

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] "Browse for existing log"
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 6 21:11:55 2003
In a message dated 4/6/2003 2:45:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
w7zr@citlink.net writes:

> Windows will remember where you last browsed.

Nope.  If I open WL and click on "Browse for existing log...", WL always
defaults to c:\ham\programs.  Since this is where I have installed WL, I
suspect that the default is set to look in the directory where WL is
installed.  But this is only a guess on my part.

In my case, I have a directory set up where I store all my logs, and it is
not c:\ham\programs.  I want to change that default directory my logs
directory, however, I can not find a way to do this.

I find it frustrating that every time I want to browse for a log, I have to
begin at c:\ham\programs and then navigate to where my logs are stored.
After all, it is a computer program, and it should make my life easier, not
harder...he waxes philosophically!

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC