[WriteLog] 1) Beam Heading 2) Rate Window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 1) Beam Heading 2) Rate Window
From: cwman@juno.com (cwman@juno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 8 21:24:46 2003
To make a very long story short I've had to reinstall Writelog 10.39.  I have
two questions.  I checked the K9JY sight, read up on the .ini file but did not
find answers to these:

1)  Beam headings are WAY off of what they should be.  I can find no place to
enter latitude/longitude.  How can I get the correct headings?

2)  Is there a way to set the minute parameters in the rate window?  I want the
window to show last 10/hour and last 100/hour.

73 and thanks.

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
"Je mange donc je suis."
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com