[WriteLog] CW Setup Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Setup Question
From: eric@K3NA.ORG (Eric Scace K3NA)
Date: Mon Apr 21 07:24:19 2003
J?rgen --

   There is not a function which does what you request.

   In my personal opinion, it's better for the operator to explicitly decide
after each QSO whether he wants to send his call.  If
the 2-out-of-3 function was implemented, it would be easy to get in a situation
where the last station in a little pileup has just
been worked, but it's one of those times when the call isn't sent in the TU
message, and so "TU" is sent alone and no one calls back
in.

   As you pointed out, it's quite easy to create another F-key message with a
naked "TU" to send when the pileup is large.

73,
   -- Eric K3NA