[WriteLog] Allow more room for pathnames in Recently Used

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Allow more room for pathnames in Recently Used
From: dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Mon Apr 21 22:05:07 2003
I keep forgetting to report this minor annoyance:

The Recently Used area in the startup dialog box does not have enough room
for typical pathnames under NT, W2K or XP. I keep my contest files under a
user account on NT-based systems, so the pathnames tend to be like this:

C:\Documents and Settings\dick\My Documents\ham\contest\cqww\cw01.wl

There's only enough room to display the pathname up to the My Documents
part. The window can't be resized and there are no scroll bars. So, when
multiple files are displayed, I have to guess which is which. It would be
great if the startup dialog box could be resized to make room. Another,
somewhat more cumbersome, option would to add scroll bars. Perhaps the
easiest option would be to display only the filenames, same as in the Files
menu.

73, Dick WC1M