[WriteLog] SSB Voice Keyer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SSB Voice Keyer
From: n8ie@woh.rr.com (Emmerson Bigguns)
Date: Tue Apr 22 21:32:29 2003
The soundcard is functioning correctly, and upgrading WL does not change any
of WL settings. Prior to upgrading I did print screens of the settings in WL
to compare them both pre and post upgrading. Nothing was different. I have
done all the upgrades since I bought WL last year in Dayton, no problems
occurred until V10.40J

Now I'm not a programmer, but there is something different with the new
version of WL that is preventing WL from sending audio to the radio.

72, oo
Dan, N8IE
FPqrp #-6, QRP-l #1404, FISTS #4985