[WriteLog] Wrong bands in FQP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Wrong bands in FQP
From: garry@ni6t.com (Garry Shapiro)
Date: Sun Apr 27 18:06:33 2003
MaizeI have had no useful responses to my query, yesterday, about my 20m FQP
QSO's listed in the Summary window on 15m (SSB) and 40m (CW).

My only clue is that I had to manually set up the band edges at the start,
and did so cavalierly. Some of the edges overlap, e.g. 14000-14150 CW and
14150-14350 SSB. Is that ambiguity at 14150 enough to cause the problem I
reported?

I also found inconsistent response to typing a frequency in the callsign
field. Within band-mode it worked OK, and between certain bands, but I could
not use that method to go between 20 SSB and 20 CW. This is what caused me
to suspect the 14150 overlap.

Garry, NI6T

160 meters---not a band but an obsession