[WriteLog] NEQP module

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NEQP module
From: sjwoodr@xnet.com (Steve Woodruff)
Date: Sun May 4 09:11:42 2003
Steve -

When you enter the dupe station, does the RCVD field correctly show
the "same" 5-char county name as the "old" contact?  I did a quick test
and for some reason its only throwing up the first 4 characters of the "old"
county and thus to WL it appears to be a new county - although an invalid
one.  I'm not sure whats happening to that last character.   Oddly enough,
this never happened in beta test.

/steve