[WriteLog] would "swap frequencies" be a good SO2R feature?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] would "swap frequencies" be a good SO2R feature?
From: dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Sun May 11 16:05:46 2003
I had an idea for a new Writelog feature, but I'm not sure whether there
would be enough other users who need it:

I often want to swap the frequencies of my two rigs. This typically happens
because one of my rigs may be better for running or working a particular
band than the other. For example. my 1000D is far superior to my 1000MP for
working big pileups. Sometimes I'll be working the end of an opening on the
1000D and searching for a new band on the MP. If I find a crowded new band,
I usually want to set the 1000D to that band and S&P the band I just worked.
There are other cases where I need to do the swap because the antenna for
the target band has an SWR that would trip my 87A amp (the Acom amp
typically will deal with that.) It would be great to have a "swap
frequencies" or "exchange frequencies" command to quickly swap the radios.

However, part of the reason this would be useful for me is that I use two
autotune amps.

Does anyone else think this would be a good feature?

73, Dick WC1M