[WriteLog] WriteLog Interface Cabling

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog Interface Cabling
From: K6YR@aol.com (K6YR@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 13 12:06:59 2003
I am going around in circles trying to figure out how to interface my laptop
to the rig through a Rigblaster for WriteLog contesting in three modes, CW,
PSK 31 and SSB.

Here is the set-up:  the laptop is a new Dell Latitude running Windows 2000
with two USB ports. The rig is an IC-703 (QRP version of the 706), Rigblaster
M8 and Heil headphone/mic/adaptor(s). My hope was that I could contest rather
easily in three modes, but I have not figured out for myself how this all
fits together. Anyone been through this?  Thanks Rob