[WriteLog] Kenwood TS-2000 interfacing

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Kenwood TS-2000 interfacing
From: k7ddmjb@qwest.net (Mike Baker K7DD)
Date: Tue May 20 14:28:32 2003
OK Gang,
        Have new rig, Kenwood TS-2000.  Have kenwood software to run rig that
works
fine and have Writelog talking to the rig via com 1.  Have LPT port keying
ok for CW.  How do I use the serial port keying on other modes via the
MFJ-1275 when I only have ONE SERIAL PORT?  Can it be done?  How?  Tried to
use a USB to Serial DB-9 converter but it didn't work at all as rig control
so I figured it won't work for anything else either (and it didn't). IDEAS?
OH, and I still haven't' gotten to the rotor control down the road that I
will also need another serial port for.  Does anyone make a single serial
port input X four serial out in DB-9 ???

Mike Baker  K7DD
k7ddmjb@qwest.net