[WriteLog] cut numbers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] cut numbers
From: pawel@sp7ps.pl (Pawel SP7PS)
Date: Fri May 23 17:51:23 2003
Hi Tom,
There is following information in the help file:

This section contains the mapping for cut numbers for handing the %N command
in CW transmission. Here is what you will get if you don't set up this
section:

WRITELOG.INI [Cut-Numbers]
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9

Include above to your "writelog.ini" file and change the numbers for what
you need, e.g. 0=t, 9=n, 1=a, etc. It will work.

73's
Pawel, SP7PS (SN7N in contests)
http://sp7ps.pl