[WriteLog] external data

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] external data
From: abriscoe@telus.net (Allan Briscoe)
Date: Tue May 27 13:41:07 2003
Personally, I fall into John's "second" camp. I like my contesting program
to do that job best, then export the data into my "general"  logging program
to do all the things that I want done in a general logger, such as  award
tracking, info look-up on specific stations, ops, etc. I can not ever
envision myself as a single op station using an external data base DURING a
contest - way to busy for that !! lol.
...Allan B VE7XB