[WriteLog] 4N33 INFO

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 4N33 INFO
From: rlfoster@ptd.net (Bob Foster)
Date: Thu May 29 22:10:58 2003
Hi All,

The 4N33 is discontinued.  The 4N35 is still made by Fairchild, Toshiba and
Vishay.
Newer optoisolators are NTE3220, NTE3221, CNC1S171, and ON3172 (that's
Oh-N, not zero-N).  All these optoisolators should work OK.  Most have same
pin connections as 4N33, but check to be sure.

Hope this helps!

73, Bob, K3QIA