[WriteLog] RE:Language

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE:Language
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Sat May 31 18:14:27 2003
>From the download section on www.writelog.com:

If you're a C++ programmer, here's all you need to create your own contest
modules for WriteLog. These are the same tools the author uses to create
contests for WriteLog. Microsoft Visual C++ Version 6 or Version 5 with
service pack 3 or  is required. The wizard features check boxes to support
logging multipliers for DXCC countries, zones, lists of named multipliers,
and lists of named multipliers accumulated as you go.

And here's the link if he wants to see the documentation for creating a
module:
http://www.writelog.com/downloads/WlContestWizard13.zip

Hope this helps.

Scot, K9JY