[WriteLog] FW: Summary sheet problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FW: Summary sheet problem
From: rwmcgwier@comcast.net (Robert McGwier)
Date: Wed Jun 18 00:22:13 2003
HELP

I am trying to create a summary sheet of ANARTS and
when writelog (latest version) asks for a the .rtf
file name, I give it.  It comes back and complains
that this file name does not exists.  I go into
parameters and click "create summary sheet" and
okay.  The file is not there and same problem
repeats.  I am sure it is something I am doing
wrong (my first contest with Writelog).  I also
tried creating a txt version using the same dialog
and the same deal "file not found".  Of course it
isn't found, I am trying to create it!  ;-).

Bob
N4HY