[WriteLog] Country files...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Country files...
From: DougN1@aol.com (DougN1@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jun 21 19:01:45 2003
Sorry to bring this up again, but have tried once again up run an update with
poor results. Perhaps someone knows what I'm doing incorrectly.

I downloaded the latest wl_cty from the K1EA site. (yes, the correct ones)
(42Kb)
Put the new file in C:\ham\programs.
Ran convert application. Although it says it may take several minutes, it is
done in a couple of seconds.

It has installed all the correct files. dxccdos.dat, dxccwae.dat, cqzone.dat,
ituzone.dat.
However, the first three are 1K in size with ituzone at 2K in size.
Obviously, there is no data in them and they do not function in WL.

Fortunately, I had made copies of the above files and dropped them back into
the program folder and all is well for now.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks....Doug....K6HGF