[WriteLog] Telnet: Can't create packet OLE Automation Object

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Telnet: Can't create packet OLE Automation Object
From: w9hly@decaturnet.com (Vern)
Date: Sat Jun 21 21:25:53 2003
Following WA9ALS install instructions for Writelog/Telnet spotting capability
all works
fine except when I go to Writelog/Windows/Packet Spots. I get the error message:
"Can't create packet OLE Automation Object".

It happens using the DXTELNET 'LAUNCHER' program or running DXT2Wl.EXE
and DUPER.EXE individually.

The following line was added to Writelog.ini:
[OBJECTS]
pktObject=DXT2WL.clsWlPacket

Any idea what is wrong and what I should try? For testing, I am using the
ANART file from last week. In case that makes a difference.

Thank you,

Vern W9HLY