[WriteLog] Basic Networking Question - usernames

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Basic Networking Question - usernames
From: kj6ra@starband.net (Rich Zanni)
Date: Fri Jun 27 21:58:41 2003
        I seem to remember a discussion about having the same name and
password on each machine when in a network environment.  Is this
necessary??  I do have the three machines working OK as this is my first
attempt at this but I do occasionally get a message that I need to
reenter a username and password to restore a connection.

I read through K9JY's pages but didn't see anything about that and if
anyone has a network page I will be glad to check it out. I haven't
really done this before, but it sure is neat and I am sure the guys in
the morning will love it.

73's
Rich  KJ6RA