[WriteLog] Problem opening Rttyrite from WL

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem opening Rttyrite from WL
From: don.wsixffh@verizon.net (Donald Eriksen)
Date: Sat Jul 12 18:40:32 2003
Thanks, Eric, you hit this one on the head! I ran msconfig and found 5 items
that had crept back into the Startup list and deleted them and now
everything is fine, I can close and open WriteLog and up pops Rttyrite with
MMTTY running. This is a good one to remember. I'm going to keep a copy of
these exchanges and maybe I can help someone down the line.

73, Don W6FFH