[WriteLog] IOTA/COM-PORT/CW-PTT

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] IOTA/COM-PORT/CW-PTT
From: dh5hv@t-online.de (Jochen van Heek)
Date: Wed Jul 30 10:06:31 2003
Hello Gents !

During last IOTA contest I tested WL10.41B and felt a bit dissapointed.

But maybe my mistakes...!

Everything was doing a fine job, but....

...I recognized following things:

- No possibility to get WL working with the TRX connected by the COM port !
(But also not realy good with WIN-CT, so this could be caused by my cable....)
- No possibility to get CW working with the TRX. (In WIN-CT very fine and no
probs !)

I used a FT1000D and a laptop Toshiba satellite pro 4200 !
Windows XP professionell....!

Who can help ?

Jochen

U can answer directly to DH5HV@DF0CG.DE , because I believe that the problems
are well known on the reflector but I just missed the mails....!