[WriteLog] IOTA Bugs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] IOTA Bugs
From: dh5hv@t-online.de (Jochen van Heek)
Date: Wed Jul 30 19:09:08 2003
Hello !

I had no other probs here beside my CAT-control (now solved) and the
CW-control (not solved yet) !

I also used latest WL version 10.41b and I also recogniced the problem while
using space bar or tab:

Tuning over the band I sometimes first got the IOTO number, put it into the
computer and then, if I pressed the space bar, I suddenly got the wrong info
if this was needed or not or even wrong iota number or such other things !

I wondered how this could happen and I also found the same problem:
I always put in the IOTO number with full 5 letters (or better two letters
and 3 digits) like EU146.

But then I used the space bar to get into the call field and I got EU14
instead of EU146 and a new multi or even not !

Using tab it works great !

This for the info !

Jochen

PS: For me it would be great to use tab or (!) space bar to change the
fields...! So no difference would be good !
But otherwise, if it is well known, you still have to remember....!