[WriteLog] WL and telnet sites

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL and telnet sites
From: writelog@g0tsm.com (Darren G0TSM)
Date: Thu Aug 7 01:58:07 2003
I don't about any other Cluster software but I run GB7EDX a DX Spider node
and during inactivity it sends out a prompt to keep the link up. But due to
the high amount of traffic you'd probably only be sent a few prompts in 24
hours. From the users point of view you don't need to do anything to stay
connected.

73 Darren G0TSM

telnet://gb7edx.com