[WriteLog] WriteLog/Computer question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog/Computer question
From: k6ll@juno.com (Dave Hachadorian)
Date: Tue Aug 12 20:40:07 2003

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:41:16 -0000 "Mike Brown" <k9mi@arrl.net> writes:
> I'm finally getting my "shack" back, after being
> stuck in a corner of our bedroom after my
> sister moved in. She's moved now, and if I go
> back to using separate pc's for the internet
> and multimedia, and one just for hamming,
> is a P 133 running 98 going to be enough to
> do a decent job using WriteLog?

It will probably be ok.

With WL running, you can run the Windows Resource Meter
(start/programs/accessories/system tools/resource meter)
to see how much of the cpu resources are in use. If the
meter is flat-topping at 100%, do a ctrl-alt-delete to see
what's running. Maybe you can turn some of it off.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Big Bear Lake, CA