[RTTY] SCC RTTY CHAMPIONSHIP - CORRECT DATES!!

To: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>, "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>, "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>, "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SCC RTTY CHAMPIONSHIP - CORRECT DATES!!
From: "Robert Bajuk" <s57aw@hamradio.si>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:16:14 +0200
Hello all,

Sorry for the late respond, but I was away from Internet for some days. When
opened my emails today, at list every third was W32/Sobig and similar junk!
I had to clean my computer first and than serious work:-)

SCC RTTY rules are still the same like years ago. Contest Period - Last FULL
weekend in August. Now, if we agree that August has 31 days all over the
world and Saturday falls on 30th and Sunday on 31st all becomes clear and
simple:-))

All RTTY contesters are kindly invited to spend some electricity and burn
some tube in SCC RTTY Championship starting at 12.00 UTC on Saturday (August
30) to 11.59 UTC on Sunday (August 31).

Contest rules are avaliable at
http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc/rtty/htmlrules.htm

UE de Robert, S57AW