[WriteLog] 10.42C now ready to download..

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10.42C now ready to download..
From: "Ron K5DJ" <k5dj@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:43:12 -0000
 We are very sorry it has taken a good while for 10.42C to be posted.
 Everyone has been very busy with real jobs, vacations etc. We have
 added support for the new Ten Tec Orion so many requested.

What's in 10.42C:

Fix ARRL Field Day to properly dupe the GOTA station at Network ID "N"
(again).
Fix Cabrillo export of 3.3GHz QSOs.
The transverter offset feature using CommNOffset= in the [Configuration]
section was essentially undocumented prior to this version. What was in this
help file was incomplete and incorrect. This update fixes the documentation,
and also changes the units of the offsets to MHz (instead of 100Hz), accepts
fractional MHz entries, and works with offsets above 3GHz.
Add TenTec Orion rig support.
Setting CW PTT to QSK stopped the PTT assertion for all modes, not just CW
in version 10.38. This update restores the documented behavior.
Widen the zone and headquarters fields for IARU HF contest.
Honor %X in messages when INSERT and + are typed.
Change defaults for IOTA field in IOTA contest to better handle 5 character
islands.
VHF contests automatically switch the Great Circle beam headings display to
use grid squares.
Typing a grid square into the CALL field cases the Great Circle beam
headings to use the grid square instead of country calculations.

http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/WL1042CUPG.ZIP

 73, de Ron K5DJ